Volunteer at Tennessee Rep
The volunteer program for Tennessee Repertory Theatre is coordinated by Audience Development Director Sallie Mayne. Contact her at 615-349-3224 or email@example.com.
If you wish to receive information and volunteer opportunities for Tennessee Rep , please provide:
- COMPLETE MAILING ADDRESS
- E-MAIL ADDRESS
- PHONE NUMBER(S)
Our volunteer needs include:
- Each performance of each production in Johnson Theater at the Tennessee Performing Arts Center needs volunteers to GREET our patrons (minimal training required)
- Our LookIns in Studio A at NPT, 161 Rains Ave., offer opportunities to hear from the artists who create our productions and to socialize with others who share your enthusiasm for Tennessee Rep. Volunteers provide food “made from scratch” (just like our sets, costumes, etc.) and wine under the coordination of a volunteer leader.
- Special Events, Education and Outreach Activities, and our REPaloud staged readings and the Ingram New Works Festival need greeters and helpers of all kinds.
- “Office” help with stuffing of envelopes and larger mailings, manning of reception desk, filing, etc.
- And if you truly know how to use a sewing machine and hammer a nail, then there may be special opportunities in our costume and set shops.
Your “payback” is usually complementary tickets for performances.
Thank you in advance for all you may do to help us create great professional theatre here in Middle Tennessee!